Choosing the best skincare routine isn’t easy! We’re all different and our skin conditions vary depending on our habits, genetics, everyday life and even sleep patterns.
But, choosing the right set of products for your customer’s needs shouldn’t be a challenge which is why we put together a guide to help you choose the best regime in different cases. Ask your customers the right questions and you’ll be helping them in making their life easier with beU.
Understand the 4 skin types
Everyone is unique and our skin reacts in different ways, we’ve identified 4 skin types that your customers can identify with: Dry, Oily, Combination or Normal.
Each skin type has key ingredients that can be used to better improve their condition and address their underlying issues. beU by ORGANO has products designed for all skin types, so you can rest assure that you’ll find a product for your customer.
Check our blog post on how to discover your skin type and apply it with your customers during your pamper sessions.
Understand Common Skin Problems
Each skin type comes with some conditions and common problems and understanding each one will help you understand the chemistry behind your customer’s skin.
Here are 6 common issues you can help your customers with:
- Wrinkles and fine lines
- Blemishes and acne
- Texture, dryness, and flakiness
- Dullness, blotch, and pigmentation
- Oiliness and large pores
Knowing them in-depth, their causes, symptoms and the best treatment options will help you guide your customers better. Having the ideal routine is vital to healthy-looking skin.
Know your products and their ingredients
When giving a Pamper Session being knowledgeable will help your confidence and your sale. Understanding the benefits of the ingredients of the products you suggest will harvest trust in your customers!
Address the conditions and the best ingredients in your pitch, for example, “Your oily skin is in need of nourishment and a profound cleanse. Manuka honey is great for that! It contains antioxidants and antimicrobial properties to protect and refresh your skin.”
How can you discover the ingredients? Read the labels! You will find some helpful blog posts we’ve made regarding the hero ingredients from our beU by ORGANO line. You can also mention where they come from. Did you know that beU by ORGANO is made in New Zealand? is all naturally derived and not tested on animals?
Recommend some must-haves
There are some steps basic to any routine, no matter what skin type or condition you have, these will always be a part of your daily pattern and customers:
- Cleanser – Removing impurities, makeup and other substances from your skin is the first step towards beautiful skin, every single day. beU Manuka Cream Cleanser is ideal for this step, it cleans and moisturizes the tissue. Your skin will feel fresh leaving you with a delicate, silky texture.
- Moisturizer – After cleansing, you need to nourish and protect. The beU Retinol Anti Aging Moisturizer is perfect for this step, day or night. This rich cream works to visibly help diminish the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. Retinol helps boost your skin’s ability to produce collagen, preventing photoaging.
- Serum – This is the boosting step of the routine. It will help you hydrate and prevent aging. Our beU Jojoba Anti Aging Serum is the ultimate treat to your skin. The Jojoba oil has hydrating properties, as well as Vitamin E and other minerals to promote healthy and clear skin.
Follow this guide and become a star beU consultant to your customers! They will thank you for it. For more beauty tips and information, you can check our section in the OG Blog.
Founded in 2008 as Organo Gold, ORGANO™ is dedicated to bringing the benefits of the earth’s nutritional riches to people throughout the world via its premium products that can be used daily to help to achieve a more energetic and healthier lifestyle.