Have you ever had little pigmentation spots in your skin? Do you ever see your skin feeling tired, pale and lacking proper texture? That’s more common than you think. But, let’s face it, we know that first impressions count and you always want to look your best.
That’s why we want to talk about those aesthetic issues related to your skin that can be easily managed with a proper routine: Dullness, blotchy texture and pigmentation are our topics for this series. Let’s uncover them!
Blotches, uneven skin tone and pigmentation can have several causes, all of them correlated:
- You may be using products that don’t match your skin type, from soaps, creams, and shampoos. These could affect the pH of it and irritate it. Our skin needs a delicate balance in its pH to protect us from environmental factors. pH level refers to the acidity or alkalinity of it, the ideal point lies in a 5.5 pH factor, which is slightly acidic.
- Exaggerating on your cleansing routine. Yes! Sometimes when we overuse certain products and they affect our skin’s natural pH, affecting the equilibrium between the natural oils it produces and the products we apply. This excess can make the pH of our skin more acidic, producing blotches, changing the pigmentation of it and scarring it.
- Skipping sunscreen is another main issue. The sun can not only cause severe burns but can speed up aging, pigmentation, and make your skin look saggy. We recommend a minimum SPF of 30 to give you the best coverage. Don’t forget to use it daily in all seasons including winter.
- Consuming irritant foods such as citrus, tomatoes, spices or too much alcohol can cause pink and even red color to your skin. Why? Because these products may be high in allergens. Allergens are particles that trigger some reactions on people who are sensitive to them. Irritant foods can produce blotches, irritation, and dryness.
Simple tricks to prevent it
Whatever the cause, here are a few ways to keep blotchy skin at bay and make your skin look healthier:
- Moisturize your skin. Keeping it hydrated by using products with natural ingredients can help produce nutrients like collagen (the most important protein in your skin). Collagen helps to improve the texture, strength, and flexibility of your tissue.
- Target a daily water intake between 6-8 glasses of water. This will keep your body and skin hydrated, encouraging your natural detoxification and wellbeing.
- Soothe your skin with our gentle, organic beU Jojoba Anti Aging Serum. The jojoba oil is a natural moisturizer and antioxidant, protecting your skin from damage and photoaging.
- Nourish your skin with products with natural ingredients, beU Bee Venom Anti Aging Mask will soothe your skin, as its Bee Venom component encourages the production of collagen. Used frequently, you’ll start noticing the improvements in appearance and pigmentation.
- Also, try beU Retinol Anti Aging Moisturizer to also moisturize. Retinol is a form of vitamin A, which is always needed by your skin and encourages the natural regeneration of tissue for firmer and younger-looking skin.
You don’t have to suffer from dullness, pigmentation or blotchy skin for the rest of your life. Creating a consistent, daily routine to address your skin issues and prevent them from coming back is key to glowing, healthy skin. And there’s no better or more natural way to do it than using beU.
Founded in 2008 as Organo Gold, ORGANO™ is dedicated to bringing the benefits of the earth’s nutritional riches to people throughout the world via its premium products that can be used daily to help to achieve a more energetic and healthier lifestyle.