There are many skin conditions that we may not fully understand and sensitive skin is one of them. Today in our skin problem series with beU by ORGANO we will explore the sensitivity and how to manage it.
Sensitive skin is one of the most common issues when it comes to skin. It can be temporary due to allergies or changing seasons, or it can be genetic and an everyday problem with deeper roots in hormonal changes.
Identify the signs of sensitive skin
Sensitive skin may show itself through the following signs:
– Frequent rashes or bumps. These could be caused by reactions to foods or allergies, as well as infections of many kinds (viral, fungal, bacterial).
– Redness or irritation after applying certain products or eating some types of food.
– Dryness in certain parts of your body. Dryness could be caused by lack of hydration, the weather, reaction to ingredients in your soap or shampoo or other conditions such as eczema or psoriasis.
– Itchiness when your skin has contact with some types of fabric or materials.
– Constant breakouts due to clogged pores or infection.
What to do?
Whichever the source of your sensitivity, this skin problem can be treated with natural products that provide nourishment and nutrients to keep skin healthy. In this case, we recommend the beU Jojoba Anti Aging Serum packed with skin drenching nutrients and vitamins to soften, hydrate and balance your skin. Jojoba oil is rich in minerals and vitamin E, which naturally moisturizes your skin, hair, and nails, giving you back that healthy glow.
Heal your sensitive skin through a natural treatment with beU by ORGANO! We create gentle products, not tested on animals and with the best natural ingredients.
Founded in 2008 as Organo Gold, ORGANO™ is dedicated to bringing the benefits of the earth’s nutritional riches to people throughout the world via its premium products that can be used daily to help to achieve a more energetic and healthier lifestyle.