As exciting as the season changes can be, one thing we can agree on is how unexciting the change is to our skin. Weather undoubtedly does a number on our skin, often leading to painful and cracked results. So keeping up with your skincare routine and adding some additional help can help you survive the changes in the air and atmosphere.
• Drinking lots of water is always a good idea and not just for your health but for your skin too
• Ensuring you are moisturizing regularly, we recommend twice a day. Doing this will help keep your skin from peeling and hurting. Try beU Retinol Anti Aging Moisturizer
• Adding a hydrating product to your skincare will also help keep your skin hydrated. Try a serum or an oil, we recommend beU Jojoba Anti Aging Serum
• You may think using a SPF during the summer is important (and it definitely is) but it’s equally as important the rest of the year. Anytime the sun hits your face you need to protect it from its rays so be sure to pack it with you on your travels and use it daily
• Reduce your shower time -we know, we know, taking a hot shower seems like a great idea but hot water can actually do the opposite and cause your skin’s natural hydration to evaporate. So limit that shower to 10 minutes or less.
• Change up your makeup -try using cream-based products over powder, it will help keep skin hydrated
• Be consistent with your skin routine, follow beU’s 3 steps: Cleanse, Restore, and Moisturize and you’ll never experience dry skin. Learn more about the recommended system and products at beu.organogold.com
Founded in 2008 as Organo Gold, ORGANO™ is dedicated to bringing the benefits of the earth’s nutritional riches to people throughout the world via its premium products that can be used daily to help to achieve a more energetic and healthier lifestyle.