YOUR GUIDE TO WINTER SKIN CARE
Is winter sucking the life out of your skin? With winter weather at its peak, skin care can be tricky. That’s because when Mother Nature’s cold, dry air blows, its low humidity can take a major toll on your skin. And then indoors, your skin is further dried out by circulated heat. This cycle makes it easy for your skin to go on a tailspin to flakiness.
Winter skin care tip: Hydrate inside and out. Help replenish your skin’s moisture by taking an inside-out approach. Here’s what we mean by that.
- HYDRATE INSIDE: Drink plenty of water throughout the day
- HYDRATE OUTSIDE: Use moisturizing skin care products every day
Drinking water is an easy way to add moisture to your skin. But hydrating on the outside can be more challenging. The key is to use products loaded with skin-replenishing ingredients. Like the Manuka honey, organic oils, enzymes, peptides and amino acids you find in beU skin care products. With beU, winter skin woes will be left out in the cold! Brrr.
The Full Lineup of beU Skin Care Products
- Manuka Cream Cleanser: A gentle concentrated cleansing cream that removes makeup and debris while restoring your skin’s suppleness and softness.
- Jojoba Anti Aging Serum: An organic jojoba oil-based serum that nurtures skin to help preserve a youthful glow with hydrating, anti-aging ingredients.
- Bee Venom Anti Aging Mask: A mask that helps stimulate the production of collagen and elastin in your skin and helps minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Retinol Anti Aging Moisturizer: A pH balanced cream with active ingredients and oils that work all day long to visibly help diminish the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
Have you tried any of these products? Know that hydrated skin is the foundation of glowing skin. So, don’t let the winter elements take away your glow!
Learn more about the benefits of using oil-based products on your skin, here.
5 INGREDIENTS TO KEEP YOUR SKIN GLOWING THIS WINTER
Deeply moisturize and keep dry skin at bay with the beU skin care line, featuring these five skin-nourishing ingredients with benefits that deserve five stars!
- JOJOBA OIL helps soothe and moisturize skin.
- ROSE DAMASCENA OIL hydrates and protects skin.
- ARGAN OIL leaves skin feeling soft and looking supple.
- AVOCADO OIL helps maintain an all-day feel of hydration.
- MANUKA HONEY helps retain moisture and protect and rejuvenate skin.
These hydrating active ingredients are combined in innovative beU formulas to help your skin look and feel less dry.
4 STEPS TO GLOWING SKIN
Once you’ve got your beU skin care products, you’re just four steps away from your best skin.
STEP 1: CLEANSE away makeup, dirt, oil and dead skin cells.
STEP 2: RESTORE all the good stuff, such as collagen-supporting ingredients and antioxidants.
STEP 3: RENEW the look of tired, dull skin with active ingredients that protect, moisturize and soothe skin.
STEP 4: MOISTURIZE to keep dry skin away and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Reach for beU for beautiful skin in all seasons. These products are the best of science and nature to help you look and feel younger, no matter the time of year. That means start now. Don’t wait for spring to “spring” for skin care! Every day is a good day to care for your skin. Especially during these winter days that zap your moisture and dry you out. We believe beU should be on your skin all year long!
5 WINTER SKIN CARE TIPS1
- USE AN AIR HUMIDIFIER: Add a humidifier to your bedroom. It will work while you sleep to add moisture back into the dry air, and that moisture benefits your skin. Easily wake up to skin that feels more hydrated!
CHECK YOUR THERMOSTAT: Resist the temptation to crank up the heat because it can make your house even drier. The American Osteopathic College of Dermatology recommends a temperature between 68 to 75 degrees F.
- AVOID LONG, STEAMY SHOWERS: Though a hot shower feels good, hot water dries out your skin. The American Academy of Dermatology recommends a 10-minute warm shower or bath over a steaming hot one.
- MOISTURIZE RIGHT AFTER WASHING: Right after that warm shower or bath, or after just washing your hands in the sink, it’s an ideal time to add moisture back into your skin.
- DRINK WATER & EAT WHOLE FOODS: We’ve touched on hydrating from the inside out, but we want to share about a correlating study. It found that people with low water intake were able to positively impact their skin hydration by drinking more water. And avoiding processed and sugary foods can help, too, as you’ll get more skin-beneficial vitamins and minerals from a diet rich in whole foods.
We hope this guide to winter skin care helps you prevent or take care of dry skin! If you want to get your hands on our popular products, click the link below to shop the full collection.
Founded in 2008 as Organo Gold, ORGANO™ is dedicated to bringing the benefits of the earth’s nutritional riches to people throughout the world via its premium products that can be used daily to help to achieve a more energetic and healthier lifestyle.