One of the biggest obstacles people face when sticking to an exercise routine is time and convenience. Maybe the weather makes you want to stay indoors or you just can’t make the time to drive to the gym — what’s the best way to stay in shape? Workout at home! There are plenty of workouts you can do at home with little to no equipment.
Finding workouts you can do at home can be a simple solution to sticking with the X4Ever lifestyle. To get you started, here are five workouts you can do at home.
For more ideas, you can also check out the OGX X Challenge exercise plan. This comprehensive plan guides you through effective fat burning workouts from beginner to advanced level. All workouts can be done with no equipment or just an ORGANO™ Exercise Band and have corresponding videos to help you with form and effectiveness.
5 Workouts You Can Do at Home
- Push-Ups. The push-up is a classic for a reason. It’s a total body workout that requires no special equipment and it’s easy to adapt to all fitness levels. It’s also a great move for core stability. Regular push up on your toes too difficult? Try doing the move on your knees or against a wall — just remember to keep your body straight and your core tight. Want to increase the difficulty? Try stacking the feet (toe on top of heel) or tapping shoulders in-between pushups.
- Mountain climbers. Another classic and full-body move, mountain climbers will build core strength while getting your heart pumping. It’s both a cardio and a strength move — so you can maximize your in-home workout.
- Plank. Planking is more than just a fun word to say and a social media phenomenon from a few years ago. The plank is an effective core and full-body workout that holds a seemingly infinite modifications for different goals. The classic plank is on the toes, body straight with the upper body resting on hands or elbows. You can also do the plank on your knees or switch to a side-plank to work different muscles.
- Band Bicep Curls. Weight and resistance training doesn’t have to be done with bulky free weights. The OGX Exercise Band gives the extra resistance to gain strength, while still being easy to modify and store. To perform band bicep curls, stand in the middle of the band and grab the handles with both hands. Keep the elbows tucked into the sides and curl the biceps up to the shoulders.
- Jumping Jacks. Jumping jacks will jumpstart your cardio while making you feel like a kid again. This full body exercise is surprisingly challenging, but simple to execute. If the jumping is too much on your joints, stepping the jacks can be effective as well.
Starting with simple body exercises at home can be your secret weapon to sticking with the X Challenge and living the #X4Ever lifestyle. An outline of the OGX Exercise Plan is available online here to get your routine started. To join the X Challenge, please visit http://www.X4ever.club.
Founded in 2008 as Organo Gold, ORGANO™ is dedicated to bringing the benefits of the earth’s nutritional riches to people throughout the world via its premium products that can be used daily to help to achieve a more energetic and healthier lifestyle.