The excitement here at Ogano Gold is palbable as we count down the days to our big event of the year, the ONE Team, ONE Dream International Convention 2014, being hosted by the city of St. Louis, Missouri, October 4-5.
Of course, the ONE Team, ONE Dream convention is just part of the anticipation. St. Louis is a city rich in history and brimming with interesting diversions. In fact, this so-called Gateway to the West is also the gateway to rock ‘n’ roll excitement. At the crossroads of the Missouri River and the Mississippi in the historic Union Station area, you can train your sights on the fabulous Hard Rock Cafémenu while pondering your future as an OG rock star.
The Hard Rock Caféin St. Louis boats, like all Hard Rocks, some seriously impressive rock and roll memorabilia. Plus a menu full of seriously good eats! (Rockin’Wings, Nachopalooza or Tango Burger, anyone?)
Just a stone’s throw from the ONE convention venue — the Edward Jones Dome — the Hard Rock Caféoffers a convenient and rock and roll restaurant option for convention-goers keen to eat well before their big day of OG news, training and excitement.
Plus, the Hard Rock Cafe makes every guest feel like a rock star. (Just like OG leaders Holton Buggs and Shane Morand, our very own OG coffee rock stars who top the charts and have gold hits every time!)
Here are a few of the highlights the Hard Rock Café will offer to OG convention attendees:
- A 10% discount to all OG convention ticketholders — attendees simply need to show their name badge.
- Discounted group menus — breakfast, lunch, and dinner options.
- Group seating in a special area.
- Quick option on the go— no matter what the timeframe, the team here can get even large groups in and out of the restaurant fast and on the group’s terms.
- Enthusiastic and interactive staff make everyone feel like they are a rock star. (Don’t forget to request the YMCA performance—it’s a crowd favorite!)
- Extensive collection of rock-n-roll memorabilia. Ask about their Scavenger Hunt activity that groups can complete during their visit (upon request).
So — be dure to make your OG ONE convention a rocking good time, thanks to the folks at the Hard Rock Caféin St. Louis. And be sure to take advantage of that generous 10% discount for all OG ONE convention goers. (Trust us, the Rockin’Wings are worth it!)