Image of DTLA courtesy of Matt Givot
When people talk about “living the dream” in relation to Los Angeles, it usually involves Hollywood stardom and a stint on the Academy Awards ceremony stage. For us here at Organo Gold, igniting the dream is a daily occurrence — but when it comes to Los Angeles, “igniting the dream” refers to the upcoming global convention, which is taking place this August 29-30 in the sunny and sensational city of Los Angeles.
Here are some fun facts that give a hint at to just some of the things that make Los Angeles a place where it seems so easy to ignite dreams:
• While named the entertainment capital of the world, there is more to Los Angeles than meets the eye.
• It is one of the most ethnically diverse cities in the country. People from 140 countries speak approximately 86 different languages.
• Los Angeles is also home to 176 colleges and universities, including such prestigious institutions as the University of Southern California (USC), UCLA, Pepperdine University, Occidental College, Loyola Marymount University and the Art Center College of Design.
• The average temperature in Los Angeles is a “perfect” 75 degrees.
• Enjoy the many outdoor hot spots. Spend the day at Santa Monica Beach or take a bike ride through Griffith Park’s 4,210 acres, the largest municipal park with urban wilderness in the United States.
• To get out of the sun, visit one of the 300 museums throughout the city or watch a free taping of a hit TV show.
• To take in the full beauty of Los Angeles, drive down Mulholland Drive. You won’t be disappointed by the 360 degree views of the city, ocean and mountains.
It’s time to ignite your dreams. Will you be there with us in Los Angeles? The 2015 OG International Convention promises to be a dream-come-true — so secure your tickets and hotel accommodations today to ensure you do not miss this event.