Cocoa and zest come together in this classic that has a little something for everybody. A perfect post-dinner drink, this simple recipe is quick, easy, and most of all, delicious!
- 1 sachet of Hot Chocolate
- 8 oz. of heated whole milk
- Dark chocolate chips (to taste)
- ½ tablespoon of grated orange zest
- Marshmallows (optional)
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Cinnamon stick (optional)
- Empty a Hot Chocolate sachet in a mug of heated whole milk. Stir the mixture together until the powder has dissolved.
- Add the dark chocolate chips, followed by the grated orange zest, and stir.
- Top it off with marshmallows, whipped cream, cinnamon stick.
A recipe that’s perfect for the whole family, orange you glad we decided to share it?