Father’s Day is not far away now — so we thought we’d share a few fun ideas about how you could treat the beloved dads in your lives like kings for a day on June 15, to help make them feel as special as they truly are.
- Find the frisbee, and head outside to throw it around for a while — when was the last time you did that?
- Take a hike — that is, take your dad on a scenic hike, for some back-to-nature style bonding in the great outdoors.
- Head to the local golf course. Dad’s not a pro like OG spokesperson Greg Norman? No worries — most clubs have an instructor, so you could pick up a few lessons for your dad, and pick up a few tips yourself.
- Plan a picnic. What dad doesn’t love enjoying a great spread of food with his loved ones down at the local park?
- Dad a car buff? Why not take him to a vintage car museum, or book him in to a test-drive one of his favorite luxury cars at a local dealership to really make his day!
- If your dad is a music aficionado, find out what concerts are happening in your neighborhood that weekend and buy him tickets to a show he might appreciate.
- Enjoy some laughs with dad by taking him to a local comedy club or stand-up show.
- Keep the coffee coming! Give your dad the royal treatment on June 15 with a never-ending supply of Organo Gold Premium Gourmet Royal Brewed — a coffee so luxurious it’ll transport him (mentally at least!) to the idyllic Blue Mountains of Jamaica. Head to Organo Gold to find out more about the special Father’s Day Promo Pack designed especially for OG dads.