In Organo Gold’s seven year history, there has never been trip like this, so we are thrilled to announce OG’s first ever Global Cruise Incentive. Dubbed “Seas the Moment” — this incentive offers OG Distributors the chance to earn their way onto a luxurious cruise for two on the beautiful Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas.
Just announced this afternoon at P50K, this five-day, four-night cruise to the Western Caribbean will take to the seas November 10-15, 2015, where passengers will enjoy endless food options, electric entertainment and five days of fun on this luxury ocean liner. In addition to the usual cruise ship fun — such as delicious meals, sparkling swimming pools and fun on-board activities — OG Distributors who earn their way onto this voyage will also be treated to special training and information sessions, as well as corporate-sponsored activities and entertainment.
So how does one earn their way onto this dream trip? From now through July 31, 2015, Distributors can earn points for those they sponsor, plus accrue additional points for consistent product orders. At the end of the six month incentive period, the Top 300 Distributors (with a minimum of 135 points) who have accrued the most points will be eligible to join the cruise, which will be departing from Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
Let’s break it down:
• Accumulate a minimum of 135 points during the six month incentive to be eligible.
• Starting later this month, OG will start listing the top point earners each month — to help you guide your efforts to be in the Top 300 by the end of July!
• Cabins will be assigned based upon points accumulated — so the more points you earn, the better your cabin.
• As an added incentive, the Top 10 point earners who accumulate over 250 points will earn a luxurious Junior Suite with balcony.
• The Top 3 point earners will be invited to a very special VIP dinner at the Captain’s table during the cruise!
So head online to see the many ways you can earn points laid out in easy charts, and start accruing your cruise points today!
We hope to see you on the high seas come November.