Organo Gold’s 2013 convention theme was “Stand United”—and boy, did it manifest! Not only was the convention an attendance record-breaker, it also was the site of some big announcements. This Thursday, we take a throwback look at just some of the thrilling highlights of this unforgettable and business-changing event last October:
- A record number of OG Distributors gathered together in Las Vegas from a record number of different countries. Distributors from the Philippines, Australia, Canada, Russia and all corners of the globe were excited to meet and mingle and share stories about the exciting growth of Organo Gold.
- Holton Buggs is accustomned to hearing crowds scream and applaud. But even he was unprepared for the rousing reception given to special guest attendee, internationally renowned pro golfing champion Greg Norman. The famous Aussie golfer, who has for years now resided in Florida, was announced as a new international spokesperson and global brand ambassador for OG.
- “I was amazed to see the opportunity that Organo Gold has afforded to so many people,”said Greg Norman at the time. “Organo Gold has mastered the convergence of the right product with the optimal distribution system. I look forward to helping Organo Gold grow from strength to strength.”
- Greg Norman also impressed the crowed by having already signed up as an OG Distributor. “Being true to his ‘all-in’entrepreneurial philosophy, Greg signed up as an OG Distributor and completed our field training,”explained Shane Morand, Co-Founder and Global Master Distributor at Organo Gold, at last year’s convention.
- “After witnessing Greg Norman’s success on and off the golf course, I knew that he personified the OG vision to create a powerful consumer coffee brand,”stated Holton Buggs, Executive Vice President of Sales and Marketing at Organo Gold. “This is a historic partnership for Organo Gold and the direct selling industry.”
- The Coffee Connoisseur Club and new Distributor website portal was launched. The new web portal launch made re-ordering each month a no-brainer for Distributors and customers alike! The Coffee Connoisseur Club enabled OG Distributors to share the products they love with customers online. Customers were now able to browse products on Distributors’websites, or directly through the Coffee Connoisseur Club. Monthly product deliveries automatically enroll customers into the Club.
That was a lot of history-making at one event. Can you imagine what will be announced and take place this October in St. Louis? Do not miss out on the ONE Team, ONE Dream OG Convention October 4-5— learn more, and secure your seats, access and accommodation now to ensure you join the experience in 2014.