It’s our beloved CEO and Founder’s birthday today, so we thought we’d help celebrate him –and help you all get to know him a little bit better –by sharing five amazing facts you may not know about Bernardo Chua.
1. His parents originally hailed from China, then moved to the Philippines, which is where Bernie was born. From the Philippines, Bernie moved to Canada (specifically Edmonton, Alberta) 14 yrs ago.
2. Bernie is the youngest of 14 children! He has been married for 31 years and he and his wife Adeline have five children, plus two grandsons and another grandson on the way.
3. Bernie’s family worked in the garment and textile manufacturing industry in the Philippines. Bernie then started, what would become a very successful, travel agency before venturing into the direct selling industry.
4. Bernie absolutely adores dogs —he even used to breed German shepherds!
5. Bernie starts out every day with at least two cups of his favorite OG beverage — his current favorite is Organo Gold Organic Green Tea.