At Organo Gold, we partnered with the best to ensure that we produce only the finest quality Ganoderma lucidum products possible. Here are some points on how we bring this miraculous mushroom to you, and some of the reasons why our Ganoderma lucidum products are superior in every way.
- Organo Gold is the only organization in the world to have established an exclusive partnership with the Fujian Xianzhilou Biological Science and Technology Company.
- The Fujian Xianzhilou Biological Science and Technology Co. is the only company in the world that produces 100% certified organic Ganoderma lucidum.
- The company established the standard nature-log Ganoderma Lucidum Farm, which is where OG’s Ganoderma is grown, undisturbed on logs, high in the Wuyi Mountains of China’s Fuzhou region.
- Naturally growing the Ganoderma in this way is how we can ensure that this herb meets our Gold Standard of quality.
- Some inferior Ganoderma products are grown in plastic bags, not in a natural log setting, which means the mushrooms cannot produce the valuable spores that provide the ingredients for some of our most potent products, such as the Organo Gold Ganoderma Spore Powder.
- The company manufactures certified organic Ganoderma for Organo Gold close to the log farm, in its state-of-the-art new $240 million facility in the Fujian Province of China.
- At the facility, the agricultural experts and food scientists use the latest technologies to dry, sterilize and process the mushroom, transforming it from a tough, woody cap into a fine powder using only natural processes.
- The production and processing facility meets Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) standards. In addition, Organo Gold’s Ganoderma lucidum is both ECOCERT and USDA Organic certified, as well as being halal and kosher approved.