Leadership is an undeniably sought-after quality. Great leadership in the business world is often admired and appreciated, but is not always easy to emulate. But the best leaders don’t merely make success look easy — they lead by example and not only inspire others, but train them to succeed. Shane Morand’s leadership style is all about training, and it is that know-how he’ll be sharing this month as he travels across Asia with Crown Ambassador John Sachtouras.
Shane and John have been appearing live on stage at leadership training meetings as part of this Asia Tour 2014. They’ve already wowed crowds in the Philippines and Japan, and today they’ll be hosting an event live in Taipei, Taiwan, sharing the OG leadership training secrets with attendees. Leaders are such a powerful part of success in the OG community — and we think Shane and his team can bring out the leadership qualities in everyone.
In honor of today’s event, we thought we’d share 10 inspiring quotes that celebrate the power of leadership. Here’s to all of the leaders in the OG family, and all of the future leaders out there.
- “Before you are a leader, success is all about growing yourself. When you become a leader, success is all about growing others.” –Jack Welch
- “Effective leadership is not about making speeches or being liked; leadership is defined by results not attributes.” –Peter Drucker
- “In periods where there is no leadership, society stands still. Progress occurs when courageous, skillful leaders seize the opportunity to change things for the better.” –Harry S. Truman
- “As we look ahead into the next century, leaders will be those who empower others.” –Bill Gates
- “If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.” –John Quincy Adams
- “Leadership and learning are indispensable to each other.” –John F. Kennedy
- “Leadership is unlocking people’s potential to become better.” –Bill Bradley
- “Outstanding leaders go out of their way to boost the self-esteem of their personnel. If people believe in themselves, it’s amazing what they can accomplish.” –Sam Walton
- “A good leader is a person who takes a little more than his share of the blame and a little less than his share of the credit.” –John Maxwell
- “Don’t do it now, do it right now.” –Shane Morand